Friday, October 7, 2016

Week 1 EOC: My Voice

In my opinion, a web designer isn't just a person who designs a web page, a web designer is an interpreter of ideas, an interpreter of dreams, an interpreter of vision. When a person has a vision of what they want or expect things to be, it is up to a web designer to interpret that vision and make the idea, dream, or vision into a reality.  As a web designer I look forward to helping my customers bring life to what it is they envision, modifying where needed and ultimately creating a masterpiece of which any artist could be proud. I look forward to combining my creative expertise in web design with what people envision and I hope to not only meet their expectations, but exceed them as well. If the military taught me anything it is the ability to adapt and overcome. This is definitely a quality that I am sure I will be using quite frequently throughout my career. 

No comments:

Post a Comment